GAIN Capital (https://www.gaincapital.com/) is opening its new office in Kraków and is looking for ambitious and creative operations colleagues. We want to build a space where talents can flourish and grow, while delivering extraordinary solutions. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement. GAIN Capital is a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide. GAIN Capital’s global footprint accounts for over 140K retail clients and a monthly transaction volume of $501.2bn across 12.5K markets.
New Accounts and KYC Associate
Location: małopolskie / Kraków
Salary range: 4 000-10 000 PLN gross
Location: Kraków, Karmelicka st.
Employment type: employment contract
Remote working: possible
- are determined, passionate and adaptable
- have proven organizational and prioritization skills
- are detail oriented with an ability to think beyond the scope of the task
- speak fluent English
then you are a right candidate for this position.
- Work in a self-contained team located in Kraków, that forms a key part of the Global Financial Operations team for GAIN Capital to deliver New Accounts and KYC services developed in USA (East Coast), United Kingdom and Poland.
- Obtain thorough understanding of onboarding practices and regulations pertaining to AML & KYC.
- Perform due diligence on new account applications and documents as part of the client onboarding process to ensure the information is verified and compliant.
- Identify gaps in required client documentation to approve new accounts.
- Create and manage user accounts and permissions.
- Keep team management informed of processing issues and red flags.
- Support timely and accurate account processing by working closely with internal teams to resolve issues and open new accounts in accordance with our service levels.
- Manage and fulfill internal projects or other individual tasks as delegated
- Ability to effectively work among a solution driven team
- Ability to multitask and be a proactive team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently self-manage to meet deadlines and client SLA under pressure in a high-volume vigorous environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Prior operational/back office, customer service or related experience a plus
- Educated to BA/BSc Degree level or equivalent is a preference
- Chinese or Arabic or Russian a plus
- Competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Superior co-working and personal development experience